Working through the Growing in Grief Awareness framework can help your school
- be better prepared to support pupils dealing with the death of a parent, sibling, friend or someone else important in their lives
- improve staff confidence in responding helpfully to bereaved pupils and parents/carers
- find curriculum resources to help pupils learn about managing bereavement
- demonstrate to inspectors, parents and other key stakeholders how bereavement is being addressed
- strengthen partnerships with local and national services for pupils who need additional support.