‘Working Creatively with Bereaved Children’
13 June 18
A very practical workshop that aims to explore creative ways of helping children express themselves and communicate when someone important in their life is dying or has died.
· To identify the importance of helping children find ways to express themselves and their feelings.
· To develop creative ways of working with memories.
· To explore and develop self-awareness and support for ourselves.
· To experience creative ways of helping children and families including storytelling, art & craft and play.
· To learn from others on the workshop, sharing examples of their work.
· To consider practical resources to use with children.
Venue: The Orangery Suite, Merley House Lane, Wimborne, BH21 3AA
For more information: or to book or email Laura