Children and young people - loss death and grief
03 October 17
Enhance your understanding of grieving children and young people, whilst building your confidence in communicating with them.
- gain understanding of a child’s perception of death
- gain an understanding of the theory of loss and mourning in relation to children and young people
- identify an awareness of our own needs as professional carers and explore ways to support ourselves and our colleagues
- recognise the diverse needs of bereaved children and young people, and the importance of advocacy
- gain information about Child Bereavement UK, other similar support organisations and resources available.
Venue: Child Bereavement UK, Clare Charity Centre, Wycombe Road, Saunderton
Buckinghamshire HP14 4BF
Time: 10am to 4pm
For more information: please visit this page