Supporting Children Pre-Bereavement (3)
01 October 18
This workshop aims to focus on practical issues regarding the many emotional difficulties families face in dealing with a family member with a terminal or life-limiting illness.
• To understand the challenges for the family regarding the diagnosis of a terminal illness.
• To support the children to understand what is happening.
• To support the family in developing clear communication practices.
• To develop self-awareness of the personal impact when working with family members with life-limiting illness.
• To look at practical ways of supporting the family eg memory boxes, sharing memories,
Venue: The Orangery Suite, Merley House Lane, Wimborne, BH21 3AA
For more information: or to book or email Laura