Working with bereaved teenagers
28 September 17
Understand more about teenage responses to grief to help you communicate with them and provide appropriate support.
- explore the world of the teenager and develop a deeper understanding of the struggles teenagers face
- gain an understanding of the theories of loss and mourning in relation to teenagers
- recognise the diverse needs of bereaved teenagers
- explore our own experiences of loss and how it impacts on us when we observe the grief of others
- identify ways to encourage emotional literacy in adolescents
- gain information about Child Bereavement UK, other similar support organisations and resources available.
Organiser: Child Bereavement UK
Venue: Carnegie Conference Centre Halbeath Road Dunfermline Fife KY11 8DY
Time: 10am to 4pm
For more information: visit here.