Sharing Shapes: What Helps was an easy, relaxed activity for bereaved children and young people to share what has helped - and continues to help - through their grief and bereavement. The resulting Sharing Shapes Mural was shared across social media during the Week.
The activity was supported by an amazing range of organisations and services in 2022.
Resources for promoting your Sharing Shapes
Here you can find the following resources for Children’s Grief Awareness Week 2022:
- Children's Grief Awareness Week logo for Twitter (284 x 284)
- Children’s Grief Awareness Week logo – no date
- Children’s Grief Awareness Week logo – with 2022 dates
- Children's Grief Awareness Week EPS file
- A special Sharing Shapes logo - available as a .JPG or .PNG file
- A Children’s Grief Awareness Week press release that you can personalise for your own local partners
Social media hashtags
This year, we ask you to use two hashtags in relations to any social media posts about Children’s Grief Awareness Week: