CBN's work is advised by a nationally representative Advisory Group, which meets regularly throughout the year. The Advisory Group bring their personal and professional experience of working with children and young people within the bereavement sector. They do not represent their organisations and we celebrate the diversity of experiences and approaches represented below.
The Advisory Group currently comprises
- Joanne Anning (Chair), Educational leader and Safeguarding Lead, previously trustee for Josephine's Star and CEO for Jeremiah's Journey, local bereaved children's charities.
- Isobel Bremner, Service Lead for Candle Child Bereavement Service, St Christopher's Hospice
- Jan Cooper, Bereavement Specialist - Baby Loss Service Lead, CHUMS
- Jane McCarthy, Honorary Associate for the Open University, trustee for Winston's Wish
- Jodie Phillips, Clinical Lead - Phoenix Service, St Giles Hospice
- Nikki Fitzmaurice, Children and Young Persons Lead - Connected, End of Life Care Coordinator, Birmingham Women's and Children's NHS Foundation Trust
- Phil Lindsay, Children's Service Manager, Northern Ireland, Barnardo's Child Bereavement Service
- Rich Stafford, Director of Services, Scotland, Child Bereavement UK
- Rosie Nicol-Harper, Individual member
- Sacha Richardson, Director of Therapeutic Services, Terapia
- Vida Kennedy, Senior Counsellor, Tŷ Gobaith, Hope House Children's Hospices